Face & Neck Serum + Micro-Needling Titanium Derma Roller Tool
- Vitamin C Serum (30% Potency)
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum (100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid)
- Retinoic Acid (2% Retinol)
- Contains Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera
- Lustrous Creamy Serum Rich In Vitamins
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Beauty Salon Strength
- Rapid Absorption
- Non-Sticky And Non-Oily Formula
- Not Tested On Animals
- Beautifully scented with orchard-ripened peaches, apples and pears blend with sweet berries, mandarin zest, fruit blossoms and soft musk with a hint of vanilla
VitaNaturals™ high potency Vitamin C serum with pure hyaluronic acid serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by neutralising free radicals. High Vitamin C concentration repairs skin and defends against environmental factors. Hyaluronic acid increases collagen and elastin production. Use our professional vitamin C serum daily to help keep the wrinkles at bay. Our topical vitamin C serum is an oil-and-water-based cosmetic product that delivers concentrated 30% vitamin C. It offers two major advantages over moisturisers: rapid absorption and deep penetration. These two features create a distinctive characteristic of our serum - its ability to produce results in less time than other products.
How does Vitamin C serum work?
Our professional Vitamin C serum is a free-radical fighter and helps produce collagen naturally. This is because the serum from vitamin C has a higher concentration of L-ascorbic acid. When starting out with a vitamin C cream, it's a good idea to gradually increase usage by starting off with the cream that has a lower L-ascorbic acid concentration. You can start with a vitamin c serum that has a 20% concentration, and as your skin gets used to it, you can increase to a serum that has a concentration in the 25-30% range.
Benefits of Vitamin C serum:
- Acts as an antioxidant – The process of oxidation damages the skin cells. Vitamin C serums are rich in anti-oxidants that repair and renew the cells and give the skin a healthier look.
- Helps produce collagen – Collagen binds the cells of our body. Vitamin C serum stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin which will give you a tighter, firmer and less sagged feel. It is a good first-step solution to treat the onset of wrinkles.
- Restores and regenerates – Vitamin C attacks the free radicals in your body and does some hardcore damage management. If you have any acne scars left from your previous breakout, you’ll find them fading with regular application.
VitaNaturals™ Derma Roller Tool
Professional Titanium Micro-Needling Tool (540 Titanium Needles)
VitaNaturals™ Professional Titanium Microneedle Derma Roller Tool is a wheel-like tool made up of 540 tiny titanium needles. When gently rolled onto your face, these needles create little wounds that then prompt collagen and elastin to kick production up a notch, resulting in tighter and plumper skin. This process means that derma rolling is ideal for filling in wrinkles and fine lines, evening your skin’s firmness, and plumping areas like your under eyes (say goodbye to bags and dark circles!). Derma rollers can also benefit those with scars and discoloration due to acne because of how deeply it penetrates your skin, allowing ingredients to be absorbed more efficiently.